The South African theatre legend has brought another international exciting show to Cape ...
Love Your Natural Locks At The 3rd Annual Cape Town Natural Hair Festival
Shop your favourite hair, beauty, fashion brands and more
The annual Cape Town Natural Hair Festival is back for its third event on 15 December, 6pm–10pm and 16 December, 10am–5pm. This year the event will be taking place at the CTICC.
The two-day natural hair celebration will allow guests to shop popular local and international hair, beauty and fashion brands – just in time for Christmas shopping. There’ll also be a few giveaways and surprises on the day. Plus well-known trio, The Back Ties, will be performing to keep things festive. A cash bar and refreshments will also be available for purchase.
Every ticket holder will receive free lipstick from Essence, shampoo and conditioner from Palmers and a free sample from As I Am Africa. Plus, you'll receive a free full product when visiting the ORS Hair Care SA stand over the weekend.
Guys are welcome at the event too – anyone with hair on their head is encouraged! The festival, which saw over 1000 people attend last year, aims to create a community that is interested in natural hair care through live demonstrations, giveaways, entertainment and various shopping opportunities.
Some highlights to look forward to:
- Programme facilitated by singer and model Justene Josias and radio host and actor Maurice Carpede
- Brand activations by industry specialists
- An exclusive Christmas hair, beauty and fashion shopping experience
- Goodie bags for the first 500 people at the door
Ticketing works as follows:
- Sunday Standard Ticket (R125pp): This ticket grants you access into the venue and great brands to shop all day on Sunday 16 December 2018.
- Sunday Special Edition (R200p): This ticket grants you access to the venue on Sunday 16 December 2018 and includes a unique Cape Town Natural Hair Fest T-shirt.
- Two Day Pass (R380pp): This ticket grants you access to the venue for the exclusive launch event on Saturday 15 and access to the venues on Sunday 16 December 2018.
Tickets are available on Computicket.
Get your hair done at these great hairdressers around Cape Town.
Find the perfect gift for the lady in your life with our Christmas gift guide.
Treat yourself at these beauty salons.
Supercharge your event? Our Events Support Programme gets results. Contact email@example.com or +27 (0)21 422 2444.
Use our events section for an up-to-date overview of what’s happening in the city, ‘burbs and dorpies. Join our newsletter and get quick access on the go by adding us to your mobile home screen for the ultimate guide to discoveries in Cape Town.
Follow and like us on Twitter ❤ Facebook ❤ LinkedIn ❤ Instagram ❤ Pinterest for updates.