Someone’s been killed on a train and you’re invited to dine with all the ...
1. Your personal information is not required in order to access the website. However, from time to time CapeTownMagazine.com / KapstadtMagazin.de / KaapstadMagazine.nl may perform research via surveys. All survey responses are voluntary and the information collected will only be used for research purposes to help CapeTownMagazine.com better understand the website users. Such information will not be wilfully disclosed.
2. CapeTownMagazine.com / KapstadtMagazin.de / KaapstadMagazine.nl keeps track of the number of visitors to the site, the pages they visit and their duration to help us maintain accurate, timely, complete and relevant information for CapeTownMagazine.com 's business purposes.
3. When you provide your electronic mail address CapeTownMagazine.com / KapstadtMagazin.de / KaapstadMagazine.nl agrees not to use it in any manner that you do not consent to nor alert any other parties of your address without your consent. It is CapeTownMagazine.com / KapstadtMagazin.de / KaapstadMagazine.nl 's intention to only send e-mail communications to users who have consented to receive e-mail from CapeTownMagazine.com / KapstadtMagazin.de / KaapstadMagazine.nl . These communications will relate to promotions and offers. At any time you may opt out of receiving e-mail by following the directions posted on every e-mail communication.
4. CapeTownMagazine.com / KapstadtMagazin.de / KaapstadMagazine.nl co-operates with all law enforcement agents and reserves the right to disclose personally identifying or aggregate information in connection with a subpoena or other court-sanctioned demand for such information.
5. CapeTownMagazine.com / KapstadtMagazin.de / KaapstadMagazine.nl may place a "cookie" on your website server. CapeTownMagazine.com / KapstadtMagazin.de / KaapstadMagazine.nl does not use such "cookies" to store passwords. "Cookies" do not tell anyone of your individual identity unless you have chosen to provide it.
"This website uses nugg.ad AG (www.nugg.ad) technology to monitor data on controlling advertising. To this end, nugg.ad saves the frequency of use of various website topics in the form of cookies. These cookies are stored in the browser of your device (e.g. PC, laptop, smart phone etc.) for a maximum period of 26 weeks. nugg.ad's technology may also save basic information on your use of other Internet websites in order to estimate what advertising might interest you the most.
If you would like to see advertising on Internet sites that are of interest to you, then you can opt in to receive a further theme-based analysis of your usage behaviour. If you give your agreement, then this opt-in cookie will also be stored in the browser of your device. It will be stored for 1 year. If previously collected nugg.ad cookies are present in the browser of your device, by setting the Opt-In cookie the following will happen: With your permission the nugg.ad cookie lifespan is lengthened to 1 year (calculated from the moment the cookie is set). Information stored on nugg.ad cookies prior to Opting-In is retained and will be deleted upon the expiration of cookie (maximum 1 year).
You have the right to prevent the recording of information by the nugg.ad system at any time by exercising your right to opt out. If you have already given your consent, you can also cancel it at any time, effective there after. An opt-out will also be stored in a cookie in your browser's device with a lifespan of 10 years, it will be named "nuggstopp", and will be set by "nuggad.net".
I do not want nugg.ad to analyse my surfing behaviour by topic on Internet sites. This objection will be stored in a cookie on my browser, and has a lifespan of 10 years ("opt out")
I would like to see advertising that is relevant to me, and agree to nugg.ad's analysis by topic of my surfing behaviour. This permission is limited to the period of one year ("opt in").
Please note the following: The cookie is not to be deleted while there is no permission to monitor data.
If you delete all the cookies in your browser, you will have to repeat the process.