Snapped is a companion piece to the hugely successful, "I turned away and she was gone"
Help a special small business you admire (in 2 minutes)
Nominate it to win up to R100 000 in interest-free funding + more
Nominations open 3 August – 31 October 2021
Do you know an SME that's shown grit and impact through the years? Nominate a small business (below) you admire for our Small Business Spotlight.
NOMINATE BELOW (TAKES LESS THAN 2 MINUTES)
One business could get an interest-free loan of up to R100 000* from Lulalend. Six nominees stand a chance to win editorial exposure across our online platforms of 622 000 people. Every nominated business could also qualify for a business loan with the first two months being interest-free*.
PUT A SMALL BUSINESS IN THE SPOTLIGHT
Join the CapeTownMagazine.com and Lulalend initiative to put deserving small businesses, from anywhere in the country and any sector of the economy, in the spotlight. Make sure you've nominated a small business in the above form. And read more about how our partner Lulalend is helping small business owners, as well as check how much funding you may qualify for by viewing their business funding calculator.
NOTE: One nomination per business please. It's not the quantity (number of nominations) that advance your nomination, it is what you tell us about its impact. Like Fix Forward, the platform and development programme that's impacted 300 small-scale contractors.
JOIN THE SMALL BUSINESS SPOTLIGHT INITIATIVE
The Small Business Spotlight is our initiative, with you, to help boost small businesses so they can grow.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entries for the Small Business Spotlight Initiative closes 29 October 2021.
2. Initiative is open to everyone and anyone, so long as the small business is based in South Africa:
a) spouses, partners, friends, family, employees, consultants of the business/owner; and
b) business owners can nominate their own small business.
3. All types of businesses are eligible to nominate and be nominated.
4. Initiative is open to all South African-based small businesses.
5. Winner is hand selected by the teams at Lulalend and CapeTownMagazine.com.
6. Winner of the Small Business Spotlight Initiative is announced by 8 November 2021.
7. Select number of nominated businesses will feature on CapeTownMagazine.com. Plus in social activations on its Twitter, Instagram, IG stories Facebook, LinkedIn channels as well as its newsletter and desktop notification communities totalling 622 000 followers.
8. The prizes are not transferable.
9. By nominating a business or entering your business for this initiative and adding your details to this form, you agree to receive:
a) CapeTownMagazine.com weekly newsletters and its periodical marketing campaigns.
b) Emails from Lulalend containing valuable tips and inspiration to grow a business.
10. * The exact amount of funding provided to the winner (up to R100 000), as well as the repayment terms, will be subject to Lulalend's credit assessment criteria.
11. * The 2 months of interest free funding for every business nominated is subject to meeting Lulalend's qualifying and credit assessment criteria.
MORE: HELPING SMES RECOVER POST-COVID
SweepSouth CEO, Michael Jordan and more founders share how to help your business survive the impact of Covid-19. For over 10 years CapeTownmagazine has been helping SMEs, featuring – and activating – a new business weekly through the New Places Project