Waffles, omelettes, pastries, bacon, cereals and, and…
Nominate A Friend's New Business For R60k's Worth Of Activation
Over the past six years, CapeTownMagazine.com has activated over 300 new businesses. Now you, too, can also support entrepreneurs by nominating a friend’s new business for our #CapeTownMagNew project
You never forget the people who first helped you when you started your business. And we all know of someone who's bold enough to start their own new thing. We at CapeTownMagazine.com have supported new businesses in Cape Town for over six years – activating a new place every week (that's over 300 entrepreneurs) with over R60 000 of activation value under #CapeTownMagNew.
And now, you can nominate your friend's business and they'll stand a chance to win R60 000's worth of activations and a year's exposure.
Nominate your friend's new place below, and remember to share this with your friends and family so we can keep supporting new businesses in Cape Town.
QUALIFYING BUSINESSES *
- A start-up that offers an experience.
- A start-up that adds something special and unique to the tourism industry.
- A start-up no older than three months, or about to launch.
Here are a few examples:
- Accommodation – hotel, lodge, guesthouse, B&B
- Eateries – restaurant, bar, coffee shop, market, night club
- Health studios – yoga, martial arts, dance, gym studio, meditation centre, health shop
- Attractions and leisure and places to visit for experiences – tour, theatre, trampoline park
- Culture and heritage – museum, gallery, tour company
- Fashion and beauty – small, unique shops selling specialty or one-of-a-kind experiences and products
HOW TO ENTER
Fill in the nomination form below.
FEATURED BUSINESS GET
- A feature with a year’s exposure on CapeTownMagazine.com
- Inclusion in our high-performing New Places feature
- Activation in our weekly newsletter
- Activation on our social media channels (over 450K followers)
Get your guide to tipping In South Africa.
Discover what we've been doing with #CapeTownMagNew over the years: find hundreds of exciting new restaurants and experiences.
Use our events section for an up-to-date overview of what’s happening in the city, ‘burbs and dorpies. Join our newsletter and get quick access on the go by adding us to your mobile home screen for the ultimate guide to discoveries in Cape Town.
Follow and like us on Twitter ❤ Facebook ❤ LinkedIn ❤ Instagram ❤ Pinterest for updates.