Anything and everything will be made fun of in Juliet Jenkin’s new satire
Win A Valentine’s Stay At Cartel House Hotel On Waterkant
Treat your love to a hotel stay for two in the city
Update: 4 February 2020
Plush rooms, bedecked lounges and easy access to everything the city bowl has to offer a couple in love looking for fun - that's what you get when you stay at Cartel House Hotel.
For Valentines this month, we're giving away a weekend stay for two at boutique-style Cartel House Hotel On Waterkant. You'll also have access to the other Cartel House locations in the CBD that have coffee shops, bars, restaurants and co-working spaces.
THE WIN AND WHAT IT INCLUDES
- Two-night stay for two people (worth R4400, redeemable at any time)
HOW TO ENTER
GIVEAWAY Tcs & Cs
1. One winner will be chosen by random selection.
2. The winner will be announced by Monday 3 February 2020 on the CapeTownMagazine.com Facebook page and the newsletter.
3. The winner must claim their prize within 48 hours, or a new winner will be selected.
4. By entering this competition and adding your details to this form, you agree to be added to our weekly newsletter database.
5. Winner must be 18 years or older.
Don't waste a minute in the city with our list of things you have to do in Cape Town before you die. Keep the kids entertained with these great things to do with kids. And discover the city after dark with these cool things to do at night in Cape Town.
Supercharge your event? Our Events Support Programme gets results. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 (0)21 422 2444.
Use our events section for an up-to-date overview of what’s happening in the city, ‘burbs and dorpies. Join our newsletter and get quick access on the go by adding us to your mobile home screen for the ultimate guide to discoveries in Cape Town.
Follow and like us on Twitter ❤ Facebook ❤ LinkedIn ❤ Instagram ❤ Pinterest for updates.