And it’s free at the A4 Arts Foundation
WIN: A Team Building Cooking Course For 10 Worth R12 500
Celebrate year-end at Matt Manning’s Chef’s Studios
Update: 17 September 2019
Show your team who’s really the boss, even if it’s just in the kitchen, in a cooking experience with a 4-course dinner paired with wine at Chef’s Studio. That’s the slick cooking school run by England-born, Cape Town-based chef Matt Manning (he’s worked with Gordon Ramsay). Learn the tricks of the cooking trade with your team of 10 people at the interactive cooking space that also hosts Matt’s other ingenious cooking experiences. While you’ll be learning to make your very own incredible food, you’ll also be able to eat – 4 courses to be exact, so arrive hungry. But not too hungry. There’ll be a wine pairing too, all at Matt Manning's Chef's Studio.
Plus, anyone who enters and books a team-building at the Chef's Studio will get complimentary bubbly and canapes on arrival – everyone wins. This offer expires May 2020.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WIN:
- A cooking experience for 10 at Matt Manning’s Chef’s Studio
- A 4-course dinner
- Wine paired with each course
HOW TO ENTER
GIVEAWAY Tcs & Cs
1. One winner will be chosen by random selection.
2. The winner will be announced by 24 September 2019 on the CapeTownMagazine.com Facebook page and the newsletter.
3. The winner must claim their prize within 48 hours, or a new winner will be selected.
4. By entering this competition and adding your details to this form, you agree to be added to our weekly newsletter database.
5. Winner must be 18 years or older.
Don't waste a minute in the city with our list of things you have to do in Cape Town before you die. Keep the kids entertained with these great things to do with kids. And discover the city after dark with these cool things to do at night in Cape Town.