A free audio exhibition exploring fantasy islands, suits that give you a different ...
Earthdance Cape Town
This epic global get-down kick-starts the Mother City’s outdoor party season with a bang at the much-loved Nekkies Resort!
Trance is synonymous with the Mother City in the way that ‘Minnie’ is indefinitely attached to ‘Mouse’, and if you’re looking to get into the local stomp scene, Earthdance Cape Town is definitely the place to start.
This year, the legendary festival is celebrating 21 years of partying. The new organisers have reworked and revamped the annual jol to present electro-music lovers with a new lean and mean two-day format at Nekkies Resort, just 4km outside of Worcester from Saturday, 23 to Sunday, 24 September 2017. The theme for this year is ‘Re-Evolution’, and at 2am every Earthdance in the world will join in a prayer for peace and unity.
In short, psy-fanatics can get amped to catch international and local DJs drop trance, techno and chill tunes across multiple stages at the home of outdoor jols (an hour's drive outside of Cape Town), which boasts a lush green landscape and a dam to cool off in.
Camping is the order of the day, so don’t forget your tent and sleeping bag. The party home-base will also have clean ablution facilities, a strong security presence as well as a number of food, craft and clothing stalls and a cash bar.
The festival has been a worldwide collaboration and is the largest synchronized music and dance festival for peace on the planet. Held annually in over 500 locations in 80 countries, each event joins participants together at exactly the same time to say a universal Prayer for Peace.
LINE-UP FOR THE 2017 EARTHDANCE CAPE TOWN TRANCE PARTY IN CAPE TOWN
- Space Cat (Headliner)
- Off Limits (Headliner)
- Local line-up TBA
TICKETS FOR THE 2017 EARTHDANCE CAPE TOWN TRANCE PARTY IN CAPE TOWN
Tickets are available online at Quicket.co.za. Costs are as follows:
Presale Phase 1
Presale Phase 2
DIRECTIONS TO THE 2016 EARTHDANCE CAPE TOWN TRANCE PARTY
- From Cape Town take the N1 highway past Paarl.
- Go through the Huguenot Tunnel.
- 14km after tunnel turn right towards Rawsonville.
- After 6 km turn right into Rawsonville.
- At stop street turn right towards Worcester.
- Follow the road for 12km.
- Look for the signs.
PARTY RULES FOR THE 2017 EARTHDANCE CAPE TOWN TRANCE PARTY
- Please leave the bad attitude at home and respect the venue.
- Put cigarettes out in an ashtray or bin.
- Use biodegradable toiletries.
- Strictly no glass, fires, fireworks, domestic animals, independent sound systems, illegal substances, graffiti and weapons are allowed at the venue.
- No under-18s are allowed, and identification must be provided on request.
- Organisers accept no responsibility for negligent behaviour.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
If you've never been to a festival before, check out our Ultimate Festival Check-List for exactly what to pack! Also, if you can't make Earthdance have a look at our Trance Party Schedule to see which jol you can get to this season!
Want your event to gain fame and a following? Our Events Support Programme includes diverse and affordable packages guaranteed to get results. To learn more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.