And there’s more: vodka, rum, fiery ginger beer plus the chance to tour this working ...
Vintage Treasures: From Clothing To Vinyl, Books and More
Find hidden gems and unique antiques at this vintage market
It’s not only about bargains, it’s also about great finds and pleasant discoveries at this pop-up vintage market in the heart of Cape Town. Sift through clothing, jewellery, accessories, vinyl records, books, art and more. Also, it’s outside the Nude Foods plastic-free grocery store, which means guilt-free staples can be bought at the same time on the Saturday of 25th January 2020.
A NUDE MARKET
The market is hosted by BangBang Vintage Market, a group passionate about discovering vintage and retro treasures, and Nude Foods grocery store in Zonnebloem. It’ll be more than just a market, though. There’ll be live music and a family-friendly vibe, and excellent variety of stalls. This is who’ll be there:
- Bric-a-brac Vintage: It handpicks local, Italian and European new and secondhand vintage clothing and accessories, and it also sells custom handmade crystal macramè necklaces.
- Justyourluck.cpt: It sources second-hand, retro-style clothing.
- BangBang Vintage Market: It’s a market concept store with a range of operating traders. Find steampunk, goth, festival clothing, vintage and retro pieces.
- Natotela Vintage: Features antique accessories and vintage, second-hand clothing.
- Vintage House Eccentric: Offers a collection of vintage, thrift clothing and accessories for the whole family.
- The other side of You: Sales and hire of vintage and contemporary clothing and accessories.
- Past Perfect Vintage: Collectables, clothing, accessories and more.
WANT TO SELL?
If you’d like to apply to sell your vintage, antique and retro goods, get in contact via email on email@example.com or send a WhatsApp message (only) to +27 (0)79 845 9669.
Pick up unique pieces and hidden gems at these markets.
Stay up to date with our feature on Cape Town during different seasons.
In with the old – here’s our list of vintage clothing stores.
Supercharge your event? Our Events Support Programme gets results. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 (0)21 422 2444.
Use our events section for an up-to-date overview of what’s happening in the city, suburbs and dorpies. Join our newsletter and add us to your mobile home screen for the ultimate guide to discoveries in Cape Town.