Celebrate Heritage this weekend, from Cape Malay to DJ Kent
Cohesion, Cape Town-Style At Start-Up Week
Our city has quickly established itself as a world leader in tech entrepreneurship so it’s time to celebrate and learn
Learn more about this tech company that grows your EQ and is passionate about mental strength.
Some of the coolest initiatives in Cape Town such as Silicon Cape, Heavy Chef, Wesgro, CiTi, Workshop17, Future Females and Inner City Ideas Cartel have sprouted from the Cape Town Start-up Week (CTSUW).
Our city has the most active, creative and cohesive entrepreneur ecosystem in Africa and CTSUW is our chance to celebrate the city's technologists, leaders and creatives.
CTSUW takes place from 3–6 December 2018 at Workshop17 V&A Waterfront. While more events may be added to the schedule, here are the ones that have already been listed:
1. Future Females: How To Show Up, Know Your Power And Use Your Influence: Monday 3 December 2018, 6pm–9pm
2. Heavy Chef Masterclass: How To Win At YouTube, With Dan Mace & Willie Morris: Tuesday 4 December 2018, 9am–1pm
3. SA’s Top 5 Most Exciting Start-ups: Tuesday 4 December 4 2018, 6pm–11:30pm
4. Gabriel Luna-Ostaseski (Silicon Valley-based founder and investor): Wednesday 5 December 2018, 6pm–8pm (hosted by Startup Grind Cape Town)
5. Gabriel Luna-Ostaseski: How To Scale Like Uber: Thursday 6 December 2018, 9am–1pm (hosted by Heavy Chef)
TICKETS FOR THE CAPE TOWN START-UP WEEK 2018
Tickets cost R80–R1480 and can be booked online. Please contact Workshop17 Watershed for more information on +27 (0)21 205 9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need a place to stay, check out accommodation in Cape Town.
Check out our overview of some of the most exciting co-working spaces in Cape Town.
Learn more about one of the hosts, Heavy Chef.
Something big is coming to bustling Kloof Street in the form of Workshop17 Kloof.
One of the most exciting co-working spaces in Cape Town at Cartel House.
See what’s on offer at the co-working space, Shared Office Space.
Supercharge your event? Our Events Support Programme gets results. Contact email@example.com or +27 (0)21 422 2444.
Use our events section for an up-to-date overview of what’s happening in the city, ‘burbs and dorpies. Join our newsletter and get quick access on the go by adding us to your mobile home screen for the ultimate guide to discoveries in Cape Town.
Follow and like us on Twitter ❤ Facebook ❤ LinkedIn ❤ Instagram ❤ Pinterest for updates.