From R200 vouchers and free upgrades, drive away with more value adds
12 reasons to buy My Green Card for Table Mountain National Park
A year long chance to visit 12 great places for the price of one Cape Point entry
Last Update 10 January, 2017
Summer is on the way, and My Green Card guarantees you affordable access to Cape Town’s most beautiful outdoor spots.
Ever braaied at Oudekraal? Well, we can tell you that your friends won’t only be impressed with your chops, but the view is amazing too. Or, how about the numerous, hidden picnic spots? A romantic date with a difference...
Looking for something to do on the weekend? Get started on your natural beauty bucket list, and tick off some of the parks and places within Table Mountain National Park that you haven’t visited yet.
12 Reasons to get My Green Card for Table Mountain National Park
1. 12 entries to any of the SANParks pay points around Cape Town for the price of one entry to Cape Point - R135
2. Entry to Cape of Good Hope (Cape Point)
3. Entry to Boulders Penguin Colony
4. Entry to Oudekraal
5. Entry to Silvermine
6. Entry to braai/picnic areas at Tokai
7. Entry to braai/picnic areas at Newlands
8. Entry to braai/picnic areas at Perdekloof
9. And, your friends and family can join you. Bring along three South African adults and two children when using the card, all they need is proof of ID. This would count as six entries.
10. It’s valid for a full year. This leaves you plenty of time to go with your mates, family or that friend who's visiting.
11. My Green Card holders are also eligible for a 20% discount off a Cableway ticket and/or 20% off a Cable Card, which allows the holder free return trips on the Cableway for a year.
12. It’s exclusively for you! You special Capetonian!
Now - where can I buy My Green Card?
- Tokai Forest TMNP Office, Tokai Road, Tokai (Mondays to Fridays 8am to 4pm closed between 1pm and 2pm)
Remember to take along proof of residence; your South African ID; and 2 ID photographs.
Check out Table Mountain National Park's new recreational permits.
Read our overview of great getaways and affordable accommodation in the five National Parks in the Western Cape.
For your monthly update on what’s happening in and around Table Mountain National Park and the other South African National Parks, be sure to subscribe to our popular newsletter and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.