Tis the season for carols...
Win An Iconic NYE Experience. 4 VIPs Passes To Alcazar + A Heli Flight
Fly first class with Alcazar and Cape Town Helicopters this festive season
Update: 10 December 2019
Brazil has the Rio Carnival. New York has the ball drop at Times Square. And Cape Town has Alcazar.
4 VIP PASSES WITH ACCESS TO LOUNGE AND BAR
Alcazar is the fairy-tale festival that offers over 12 hours of music by the reigning kings and queens of electronic, and Cirque-style performance art by Olympic gymnasts and fire dancers across three distinctly decked-out stages.
HELI FLIP OVER CITY FOR YOU AND 3 FRIENDS
You could win VIP passes to the biggest New Year’s Eve party in the Mother City for you and three of your friends. PLUS a heli flip with Cape Town Helicopters that will fly over and around the city for a once-in-a-lifetime view of the oceans, mountains and architecture that makes up this vibrant and breathtakingly beautiful metropolitan. Cape Town Helicopters is the Most Epic Way to Experience the City.
THE WIN AND WHAT IT INCLUDES
- 4 VIP tickets (you + 3 friends)
- Heli flip for 4 (redeemable on the 28th December for 8am)
HOW TO ENTER
GIVEAWAY Tcs & Cs
1. One winner will be chosen by random selection
2. The winner will be announced by 23 December 2019 on the CapeTownMagazine.com Facebook page and the newsletter.
3. The winner must claim their prize within 48 hours, or a new winner will be selected
4. The winner and 3 friends must be at Cape Town Helicopters (220 East Pier, V&A Waterfront Helipad in Cape Town) by 7.45am on 28 December for an 8am flight
5. The winner and 3 friends must be available to attend the Alcazar NYE on 31 December in Cape Town
6. The prize is not transferable
7. By entering this competition and adding your details to this form, you agree to be added to our weekly newsletter database.
8. Winner and friends must be over 21
Don't waste a minute in the city with our list of things you have to do in Cape Town before you die. Keep the kids entertained with these great things to do with kids. And discover the city after dark with these cool things to do at night in Cape Town.