Robin Hood in Kloof Street has basket lunch deals every day
Cape Town Summer Playlist
Get into that warm season vibe with some of Cape Town’s finest musicians and beat makers.
Last Updated: 16 November 2016
There is nothing like some epic tunes to make a good experience, great. So with that in mind, we've taken it upon ourselves to put together some of the sickest beats and coolest melodies, to help you make the most of your summer in Cape Town. What's more? Some of the tracks are courtesy of some of the Mother City's top musos that will, undoubtedly, add that extra bit of magic to your summertime jol.
Whether you're planning a cool cruise around the peninsula, a scenic hike or a road trip to the Winelands, we've got your playlist covered.
Variety is the spice of life, right? Expect to hear some indie followed by some rock... we didn't forget about you Hip-Hop, Pop and House fans either - so rest assured that this selection will most definitely satisfy the audiophile in you!
1. Jimmy Nevis ft. Sketchy Bongo - 'All About It'
2. Tresor ft. Beatenberg - 'Zambezi'
3. The Deathrettes - 'Neptune'
4. Matthew Mole - 'Run'
5. Timo ODV - 'I need you'
6. GoodLuck - 'Thinking About You'
7. Patty Monroe - 'Castles'
8. Jeremy Loops - 'Skinny Blues'
9. Arno Carstens - 'Bottel Sonder Prop'
10. Black Coffee ft. Nakhane Toure - 'We Dance Again'
11. Kwesta ft. Cassper Nyovest - Ngud'
12. Shekhinah ft. Sketchy Bongo - 'Let You Know'
13. Dangerfields - 'Daylight'
14. Jeremy Loops ft. Cassper Nyovest - 'Still With Me'
15. LCNVL ft. Sabi - 'Grapevine'
16. AKA - 'One Time'
17. Patty Monroe - 'Castles'
18. Babes Wodumo ft. Mampintsha - 'Wololo'
19. Die Antwoord - 'Banana Brain'
20. Heavy K ft. Nokwazi - 'Sweetie'
by Alyx Carolus
Check out our events section for an up-to-date overview of happenings in Cape Town. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter and if you have a smartphone, add m.capetownmagazine.com to your home screen for quick access on the go!
Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, join our Google+ circle, connect with us on LinkedIn, check out our photos on Instagram and follow our Pinterest boards for updates on what’s happening in and around the Mother City!