Life isn’t fair. But you can be (and win). It takes 2 minutes
Wood Owl Cottage
Forester's house in the Tokai woods
Stay in this beautifully restored old forester’s cottage, which is right in the midst of the Tokai pine plantation on the slopes of the Constantiaberg. It offers easy access to the forest and mountain, but is close to the city as well, so you can enjoy the peace and quiet of the forest but still venture out for some shopping and eating out.
The cottage sleeps six in three double en-suite rooms with an open plan kitchen and living area with a fireplace.
Things to do
- Relax on your patio and enjoy the view while you braai
- Had enough of the great outdoors and want some couch time? There’s a separate TV room for you to chill in
- Saddle up and go horse-riding along the scenic roads and paths
- Try out the mountain bike trails that wind through the forest
- Hike up the mountain through the forest or go for a stroll through the Tokai Arboretum
Good to know
- The house is cleaned every day
- There’s a telephone
- The kitchen is fully equipped and has a microwave oven
- This is a self-catering cottage
The cottage costs R800 per night for 1 to 4 people; there is an additional charge of R300 per extra adult and R150 per extra child.
SANParks offers a 20% discount off accommodation in its Cape Region Parks (Agulhas, Bontebok, Table Mountain, Tankwa and West Coast National Parks) in May, June and July in 2012.