A free audio exhibition exploring fantasy islands, suits that give you a different ...
Alien Safari: SPRUNG 2017
Spring is here so get sprung at one of the wildest outdoor electronica and trance festivals
As winter winds down and the colour returns to the plants and trees, a festival that celebrates everything bright and beautiful hits the Western Cape this spring – it’s Alien Safari’s SPRUNG trance concert at Silwerstroom Resort on Saturday, 9, and Sunday, 10 September 2017.
That’s right stompers, the much-anticipated and oh-so-loved electronica festival is back with an all-star line-up of epic international DJs and producers, like Aardvark, Audiotec, Egorythmia and Labirinto plus some lekker local talent. Unlike some of the bigger commercial psytrance festivals, this party perfectly mixes the spirit of a friendly get-together with the incredible production quality of a big outdoor summer event.
However, the main thing that sets it apart from the other festivals is the location. This supersonic weekend adventure takes place at a secluded beach past the Koeberg Nature Reserve. The Silwerstroom Resort features a campsite and caravan park and immediate access to the beach (plus real toilets and showers).
LINE-UP FOR THE 2017 ALIEN SAFARI: SPRUNG TRANCE PARTY AT SILWERSTROOM
- Alien Natives
- Broken Toy
- DJ Mark
- Dynamic Range
TICKETS FOR THE 2017 ALIEN SAFARI: SPRUNG TRANCE PARTY
Presale tickets are available for R360p/p at various participating Cape Town outlets as well as online via Quicket.co.za prior to the festival. Sunday Funday tickets are available online for R300p/p. Gates will open on Saturday, 9 September at 10am and the music stops on Sunday, 10 September at 5pm.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +27 (0)82 741 8981 for more information.
DIRECTIONS TO THE VENUE FOR THE 2017 ALIEN SAFARI: SPRUNG TRANCE PARTY AT SILWERSTROOM RESORT
- Take the N1 out of Cape Town.
- Take the Paarden Eiland turn-off, R27.
- Stay on the R27 and drive past the Atlantis turn-off.
- Take the Silwerstroom turn-off on the left, 9km after Atlantis
- Follow the signs.
PARTY RULES FOR THE 2017 ALIEN SAFARI: SPRUNG TRANCE PARTY
Party-goers are encouraged to keep it green, carpool and have a jol. There are also a few basic rules that apply:
- Absolutely no drinking on the beach will be tolerated; party-goers can drink alcohol in the caravan park. Do note that this rule will be strictly enforced.
- DO NOT swim unless you are sober.
- Swimming at night is strictly forbidden.
- Respect the venue as it is part of a nature reserve; strictly no glass, fires, fireworks, domestic animals, independent sound systems, illegal substances, graffiti and weapons are allowed at the venue.
- No under-18s are allowed, and identification must be provided on request.
- Organisers have ensured that the event is safe and secure and will not accept any responsibility for negligent behaviour.
- And please, leave the bad attitude at the gate
Want your event to gain fame and a following? Our Events Support Programme includes diverse and affordable packages guaranteed to get results. To learn more please contact email@example.com.