A new kind of beer, aged in the Atlantic Ocean
CapeTownMagazine.com Needs YOU!
Intern at one of Cape Town's most exciting online magazines
Be a part of Cape Town's most exciting online magazine and learn invaluable industry skills to further your career as a journalist.
Work in a small and dynamic team and share in the responsibility of uncovering what's hot, new and incredible about Cape Town.
The ideal candidate will have studied journalism or a similar field and have practical experience of writing to deadline, knowledge of writing for the web, and be proficient in Photoshop.
The position would best suit an aspiring young student writer with an enquiring mind, confident manner and enthusiastic personality.
- Writing content where needed
- Sourcing images
- Sourcing | researching what's new and hot in Cape Town
- Managing social networking sites (Twitter and Facebook)
- Basic understanding of Photoshop
- Good command of the English language
- Excellent writing ability
- Working knowledge of search engines and good researching skills
- Working knowledge of Facebook and Twitter
- Knowledge of SEO
- Social networking strategies
- Knowledge of CMS - online content management
Remuneration: This is a non paying internship
Send your CV's to email@example.com
For more inquiries call: 021 422 2444