Esteemed opera singer Aviva Pelham recounts her mother’s fascinating tale of ...
The Franschhoek Mystery Weekend
Discover Franschhoek blindfolded (well, metaphorically at least)
Back by popular demand, the folks at Franschhoek Wine Valley offices have unrolled a whole new series of "Franschhoek Mystery Weekends" for 2013.
Organising a weekend away can be a bit of a drag, enjoying one certainly is not. So why not chuck your B&B book in the bin and let the knowledgeable folks over at the Franschhoek Wine Valley plan your long weekend for you?
In short, the Franschhoek Mystery Package is a chance for an escape with a whole lot of intrigue, and not a bit of fuss. At R2340 per couple, those up for adventure can have the good people at the Franschhoek Wine Valley offices choose where they’ll stay, what they’ll eat and what grape, er – great, activities they’ll experience from Friday to Sunday.
Franschhoek Mystery Weekend Dates
- 7 - 9 June 2013
It’s an opportunity to experience SA’s glorious gourmet capital and popular wine destinations in a whole new light.
Not to mention, package purchasers can rest assured that Franschhoek has plenty to offer, so go on, take the plunge and put your best foot forward.
The Franschhoek Mystery Weekend package includes:
- Two nights of accommodation for you and your partner at one of Franschhoek's superb four or five star hotels, B&B's or guesthouses;
- A meal voucher (for two) to one of Franschhoek’s renowned fine dining establishments;
- Two breakfasts (for two);
- Two tickets to The Screening Room at Le Quartier Français;
- A discount voucher (per couple) to use at one of the participating retail outlets located in and around Franschhoek
- Two different wine tastings (per couple) at one of the award-winning participating Franschhoek wine farms;
- One other surprise Franschhoek experience (per couple).
For more events taking place in Franschhoek and the other wine regions of Cape Town, check out our guide of things to do in the Winelands.
Use our events section for an up-to-date overview of happenings in Cape Town. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter, follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, join our Google+ circle, connect with us on LinkedIn and check out our Pinterest boards for updates.