Industry experts share secrets to creating successful digital sound stories
Win A Wine-Inspired Feast For 4 at ChiCha! in Sea Point
Your favourite people plus 12 dishes paired with your favourite wine? You’re welcome.
Update: 13 August 2019
Meh about aubergine? Guarantee you’ll love it at ChiCha! That’s how skilled chef and co-owner Julian Gabriel is. He roasts it, pairs it with toasted walnuts and togarashi spice – it’s impossible not to love.
But if the vegetable still leaves you cold, no worries, there’s a whole range of choices in his incredible menu at this cosy Regent Street wine and tapas bar in Sea Point.
‘The tapas-style and delicate flavours enable you to try many of the dishes,’ says Gabriel.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WIN
- A delectable feast of 12 dishes
- Each dish paired with your choice of wine varietal
- Chef Gabriel’s personal food-and-wine pairing guidance
- A dinner to remember for 3 of your best friends (you’ll get the big kudos)
“70s spaceship meets wine bar"
If that doesn’t sound like the perfect evening out, we don’t know what does.
Intrigued by this quaint, cosy wine and tapas bar?
HOW TO ENTER: SIMPLE
- Fill in the form below
- Follow simple instructions on our Facebook page or Instagram page
- Relax: Often everyone that enters gets something out.
GIVEAWAY Tcs & Cs
1. One winner will be chosen by random selection.
2. The winner will be announced by 19 August 2019 on the CapeTownMagazine.com Facebook page and the newsletter.
3. The winner must claim their prize within 48 hours, or a new winner will be selected.
4. By entering this competition and adding your details to this form, you agree to be added to our weekly newsletter database.
5. Winner must be 18 years or older.
Don't waste a minute in the city with our list of things you have to do in Cape Town before you die. Keep the kids entertained with these great things to do with kids. And discover the city after dark with these cool things to do at night in Cape Town.