A free audio exhibition exploring fantasy islands, suits that give you a different ...
Win The Ultimate Foodie Experience
Dine the authentic Japanese way in the most intimate setting at Tjing Tjing Momiji
Update: 08 July 2019
Imagine a dining experience that feeds your soul as much as your belly. This is what you’ll discover at Momiji at Tjing Tjing House, where the meditative, intimate dining space adds to what will undoubtedly be one of your most memorable meals out in Cape Town: Kaiseki.
Kaiseki is Japan’s precursor to the modern degustation menu, and is all about celebrating and respecting season and place, structure, technique and above all, balance. Momiji stays true to the formal structure and flow of the traditional Kaiseki menu, while embracing local ingredients combined with some very talented chefs’ creativity and personalities.
Expect a multi-course experience of unique and playful dishes, beautifully presented and explained by the most knowledgeable and helpful staff... all paired perfectly with drinks (tip: the cocktails are pretty incredible too).
This is your chance for you and a partner to be treated to two-plus hours of blissful food, drinks and atmosphere valued at over R2000 – and make some memories while you’re at it.
GIVEAWAY Tcs & Cs
1. One winner will be chosen by random selection.
2. The winner will be announced by 22 July 2019 on the CapeTownMagazine.com Facebook page and the newsletter.
3. The winner must claim their prize within 48 hours, or a new winner will be selected.
4. By entering this competition and adding your details to this form, you agree to be added to our weekly newsletter database.
5. Winner must be 18 years or older.
Don't waste a minute in the city with our list of things you have to do in Cape Town before you die. Keep the kids entertained with these great things to do with kids. And discover the city after dark with these cool things to do at night in Cape Town.