With music by Cyndi Lauper, several Tonys and a Laurence Olivier Award
Jokes On Us: Win A Month of Sunday laughs
Ditch the Sunday blues with a month of free entry to the Cape Town Comedy Club for you and your crew
Update: 24 June 2019
How do you cure that mid-winter Sunday meh good and proper?
You round up three of your favourite people, head to the Cape Town Comedy Club in the V&A Waterfront, get your whole group in for free, take advantage of the happy hour and pizza specials and sit back and let yourselves be entertained by some of SA’s best comedic talent… that’s how.
A FULL MONTH OF SUNDAY LOLS
The brainchild of brilliant local funny man Kurt Schoonraad, the Cape Town Comedy Club has been recognised as one of the top comedy clubs in the world.
Tickling funny bones five nights a week (Wednesday to Sunday) at the V&A Waterfront’s steampunk-chic Pumphouse, the club puts on a laugh-out-loud line-up of five comics a night.
The venue rotates its crowd-pulling headline act (think Marc Lottering and Rob van Vuuren) and emcee every week and nurtures newbie talent with up-and-comer acts and open-mic slots.
There’s restaurant and bar service throughout the show – ‘Jou Ma Se Gatsby’ is a must-try – and Happy Hour keeps spirits high. Read more about Cape Town Comedy Club.
(competition form below image)
GIVEAWAY Tcs & Cs
1. One winner will be chosen by random selection.
2. The winner will be announced by 1 July 2019 on the CapeTownMagazine.com Facebook page and the newsletter.
3. The winner must claim their prize within 48 hours, or a new winner will be selected.
4. By entering this competition and adding your details to this form, you agree to be added to our weekly newsletter database.
5. Winner must be 18 years or older.
6. The prize applies to the following Sundays in July: 7,14, 21, 28
Don't waste a minute in the city with our list of things you have to do in Cape Town before you die. Keep the kids entertained with these great things to do with kids. And discover the city after dark with these cool things to do at night in Cape Town.