Spectacular offer: This is what we know
Help a special small business you admire (in 2 minutes)
Nominate it to win up to R100 000 in interest-free funding + more
28 July 2021
We can actively support the small businesses we’re proud of, especially now. Do you know an SME that has shown grit and impact through the years? Nominate a small business you admire for our Small Business Spotlight, powered by Lulalend.
PUT A SMALL BUSINESS IN THE SPOTLIGHT
Lulalend, who every day grant fast and easy finance to SMEs to grow their businesses, will give an interest-free loan of up to R100 000 to one of the nominated small businesses.
We, CapeTownMagazine.com, will give 6 of the nominees editorial exposure across our online platforms of 622 000 people.
NOMINATE NOW! (TAKES LESS THAN 2 MINUTES)
Also, every nominated business gets a 2-month, interest-free business loan*. Help us put deserving small businesses in the spotlight. Nominate them (or your own business). Applies to every type of industry, anywhere in the country.
Make sure you've nominated a small business in the above form. And get more information about how our partner Lulalend is helping small business owners and check if you qualify for a loan by trying their business funding calculator.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entries for the Small Business Spotlight Initiative close XXX of October 2021.
2. Initiative is open to everyone and anyone, so long as the small business is based in South Africa:
a) spouses, partners, friends, family, employees, consultants of the business/owner; and
b) business owners can nominate their own small business.
3. All types of businesses are eligible to nominate and be nominated.
4. Initiative is open to all South African-based small businesses.
5. Winner is hand selected by the teams at Lulalend and CapeTownMagazine.com.
6. Winner of the Small Business Spotlight Initiative is announced by end of October.
7. Select number of nominated businesses will feature on CapeTownMagazine.com. Plus in social activations on its Twitter, Instagram, IG stories Facebook, LinkedIn channels as well as its newsletter and desktop notification communities totalling 622 000 followers.
8. The prizes are not transferable.
9. By nominating a business or entering your business for this initiative and adding your details to this form, you agree to receive:
a) CapeTownMagazine.com weekly newsletters and its periodical marketing campaigns;
b) Lulalend newsletter marketing campaigns.
10. * The exact amount of funding provided for the winner (up to R100 000), as well as the repayment period, will be subject to Lulalend's credit assessment.
11. * The 2 months of interest free funding for every business nominated is subject to Lulalend's credit assessment.
MORE: HELPING SMES RECOVER POST-COVID
SweepSouth CEO, Michael Jordan and more founders share how to help your business survive the impact of Covid-19. For over 10 years CapeTownmagazine has been helping SMEs, featuring – and activating – a new business weekly through the New Places Project