Your guide to what to do and where to go this Freedom Day in Cape Town
Winter hotel specials at the Mount Nelson Hotel
The Pink Lady’s sensational accommodation packages
This season, South Africans are, once again, invited to spice up what could be a very vanilla winter with one of three luxurious accommodation packages at the Mount Nelson Hotel. Between 1 April and 30 September 2013, RSA residents can taste the good life for less at the iconic, five-star Cape Town hotel with an overnight stay and a choice of complimentary added extras.
Whether you’d prefer to indulge in the Pink Lady’s afternoon high tea, embark on a culinary journey in the swanky Planet Restaurant or pamper yourself with a treatment in the esteemed Librisa Spa, there’s a package to suit your preference.
Winter hotel specials at the Mount Nelson
• The Suite Life. It’s akin to flying first class except you can run around the very spacious room, sprawl out on a softer, bigger bed, and appreciate the looming vista of Table Mountain up close and personal. Not to mention you get to enjoy a bottle of Cap Classique and sumptuous afternoon tea on the hotel’s plush sofas.
Price: R1650 per person (includes afternoon tea and breakfast)
• The Epicure. What could be better than sitting fireside in the toasty Planet Bar with an aperitif in hand? How about following the pre-dinner drink with a soul-satisfying five-course meal with paired wines in the lauded Planet Restaurant?
Price: R1650 per person sharing in a superior room (includes aperitif, dinner and breakfast)
• The Spicy Life. Unwind with a couple’s massage that includes hot compresses to loosen tight, tired muscles and your very own blend of deeply-relaxing aromatherapy essential oils. Later, take a sensual sojourn with the aid of spicy bath oils, fragrant candles and rose petals.
Price: R1650 per person sharing in a superior room (includes a 60-minute massage for two and breakfast).
Terms and Conditions
• Valid for stays between April and September
• Subject to availability at the time of reservation
• Applicable to South African Residents only - ID number to be given at time of booking
• Excludes gratuity
• Not applicable for group bookings (10 rooms or more)
• Cannot be combined with any other package, promotion or discounted rate
• Standard hotel cancellation policy applies
Email [email protected] or call +27 0) 21 483 1733.
Read more about the Pink Lady’s legendary afternoon tea.
Also, don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, join our Google+ circle and check out our Pinterest boards for updates. Not to mention, subscribe to our newsletter to keep up to date with what's hip and happening in our pretty city.