Mitchell Gilbert Messina's mock-ups and sketches in Woodstock are all about aspiration
WIN: A R20 000 Seaside Escape (OR A Set of Double Tickets To The Simon’s Town Wedding Expo)
Includes a private tour to Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope and photoshoot
Update: 10 September 2019
This prize is for the lovers. The main prize is a dreamy, cosy weekend for two in the charming seaside town of Simon’s Town in a room with a view of the sea at the 4-star Mariner Guesthouse. The prize, worth R20 000, includes a private guided tour to exquisite Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope, and a couple’s photoshoot.
This win is perfectly packaged for the one wanting to propose; the couple celebrating their engagement and planning a wedding, or the married couple wanting to renew their vows (because the guesthouse offers a vow-renewal service).
There is a second prize: We’re also giving away 10 double tickets to the Simon’s Town Wedding Expo that takes place on 28 September 2019. That means you could win the main prize and/ or one set of double tickets.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WIN:
- Weekend for two at the 4-star Mariner Guesthouse in Simon’s Town
- A private, guided tour for two to Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope with Cape-To-Point Private Tours
- Photoshoot with Dream Images
- One set of 10 double tickets to the Simon’s Town Wedding Expo that takes place on 28 September 2019
HOW TO ENTER
GIVEAWAY Tcs & Cs
1. One winner will be chosen by random selection.
2. The winner will be announced by 16 September 2019 on the CapeTownMagazine.com Facebook page and the newsletter.
3. The winner must claim their prize within 48 hours, or a new winner will be selected.
4. By entering this competition and adding your details to this form, you agree to be added to our weekly newsletter database.
5. Winner must be 18 years or older.
Don't waste a minute in the city with our list of things you have to do in Cape Town before you die. Keep the kids entertained with these great things to do with kids. And discover the city after dark with these cool things to do at night in Cape Town.