Treat your little one to the ultimate military-style birthday bash and save R500
Wood Owl Cottage
Forester's house in the woods
Stay in this beautifully restored old forester’s cottage, which is right in the midst of the Tokai pine plantation on the slopes of the Constantiaberg. It offers easy access to the forest and mountain, but is close to the city as well so you can enjoy the peace and quiet of the forest but still venture out for some shopping and eating out.
The cottage sleeps six in three double en-suite rooms with an open plan kitchen and living area with a fireplace.
Things to do
- Relax on your patioand enjoy the view while you braai
- Had enough of the great outdoors and want some couch time? There’s a separate TV room for you to chill in
- Saddle up and go horse-riding along the scenic roads and paths
- Try out the mountain bike trails that wind through the forest
- Hike up the mountain through the forest or go for a stroll through the Tokai Arboretum
Good to know
- The house is cleaned every day
- There’s a telephone
- The kitchen is fully equipped and has a microwave oven
- This is a self-catering cottage
The cottage costs R740 per night for up to six people with an additional R290 per extra adult and R145 per extra child. SANParks offers a 20% discount off accommodation in its Cape Town region parks in May, June and July.