Shed new light on the cultural attractions and artefacts of the V&A Waterfront after dark
Michael Bublé Concerts South Africa
‘It’s a Beautiful Day’ singer is set to return to Mzansi in 2015!
Grammy Award-winning singer and Constantia-mom favourite Michael Bublé is scheduled to return to South Africa (SA) in March 2015 to promote his latest album, To Be Loved (2013), in major Mzansi cities.
2015 MICHAEL BUBLÉCONCERT DATES SOUTH AFRICA
- DURBAN (Moses Mabhida Stadium): Tuesday, 17 March 2015 - Tickets
- CAPE TOWN (Cape Town Stadium): Thursday, 19 March 2015 -Tickets
- JOHANNESBURG (The Dome): Saturday, 21 and Sunday, 22 March 2015 - Tickets
This will be the Canadian crooner’s third stopover in sunny SA (the first was in 2009 and the second in 2012), and the swing-jazz heartthrob looks keen to introduce local audiences to live renditions of his latest hits, like ‘It’s a Beautiful Day’ and ‘You Make Me Feel So Young’.
Since breaking onto the scene during the early part of the millennium, Bublé has produced six major studio albums, some of which reached number one on the Billboard 200 charts. He’s also crafted a string of hits, including ‘Home,’ ‘Everything’, ’Haven’t Met You Yet,’ and ‘Hollywood’, as well as gained worldwide acclaim for his distinctive interpretations of classics, like ‘Cry Me A River,’ ‘Feeling Good’ and ‘Always On My Mind’.
Needless to say, fans can look forward to hearing their favourite tracks as well as songs from his 2013 offering.
FIVE FACTS ABOUT MICHAEL BUBLÉ
- Michael is Canadian-Italian and holds dual-citizenship in both countries. Half of his family resides in Italy, and if you are still not sure how to pronounce his last name, it’s BOO-BLAY.
- His all-time favorite movie is The Princess Bride.
- This sexy, Dean Martin-meets-Frank Sinatra superstar had a mullet when he was growing up.
- When he first met his now wife, Argentinean actress Luisana Lopilato, he tried wooing her by saying, “You’re my wife, you just don’t know it yet”. However, despite the outcomes, Luisana was not impressed and even called her mom afterwards and said, “I am at a party with Michael Bublé, and he’s gay!”
- Apparently, Bublé is a major fan of Jim Henson’s puppets and only wears Muppet-branded socks. The singing sensation once confessed, “I met the Queen of England, but I freaked out more when I met Oscar the Grouch!”
TICKETS FOR THE 2015 MICHAEL BUBLÉCONCERTS SOUTH AFRICA
Tickets are available online through viagogo.co.za, a global source of live event tickets, click here to get tickets to see Michael Bublé. Passes can also be bought via Computicket.com, Computicket outlets and BigConcerts.co.za. Costs range from R340p/p to R1135p/p depending on the city and the seating.
Check out our events section for an up-to-date overview of happenings in Cape Town. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter and if you have a smartphone, add m.capetownmagazine.com to your home screen for quick access on the go!
Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, join our Google+ circle, connect with us on LinkedIn, check out our photos on Instagram and follow our Pinterest boards for updates on what’s happening in and around the Mother City!